Star healing as the special cure Aion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star healing as the special cure Aion

Post  Admin on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:18 pm

In the team play the cure, the role that today's 40,aion goldhad just finished a smashing equipment did not go brush FB (the key is do not know how to go), outside the city Xiandajiadou PK, his heart was not conscious of the excitement up, Oh, I also Shasha, otherwise I'm sorry a plus ten of the best equipment and Kazakhstan.
I have 14 points from the immediate concern was 15:30, but for evil capitalists (to work) will keep on going until the related services. After more than an hour of fighting, I was getting excited, why, since the old child who, cool as well. In that time more than an hour I found the cure for PK is basically generated, said the nurse appears to give the game just to find a job only.
Star = 10:0 VS bow cure, Wensheng, I bow stars and 3 P over, people simply do not hit me pain, healing after the soldiers F, basically just out of every hundred in the stone drops blood, and I can resume a cure for the blood of more than a thousand, let him play, he played, however. The magic attacks and healing have stars on the H bow to bow to a
Star = 6:4 VS cure to kill, a little dangerous, careless to lose. Star PK in time and kill people are very depressed, I do not know What is the name of his stealth, tentatively called the stealth bar, people are helpless, if a little slow to respond,buy aion goldbuy aion gold</a>he is not the first to live in bondage, then you run it , kept running, hoping that he hit first, his knife is inevitable to endure, there bound after it, run away, stations, land of hatred, the hatred of the earth we display two later, he also came down to our side, you're welcome to blow it off the back, with tenrai punishment, there are about thirty percent when he left school, if his skills would not stun us, Run away, come back a hate, congratulate you , you win. If the dizziness, do not hesitate to drink the blood, increase blood to speed, if you are lucky you can run away, point back no way, other people's high crit so you come on a few, you're black and white, so that and the Assassin Micro super battle really demanding, as long as we can make a good bit of bubble, Star, it was only killed to kill the sub.
latively weak. Cleric in order to survive in Aion, choice and was treated for others Add as Friend others is wise. Cure all kinds of games in the form of stars: 1. Single cure for single game star more difficult. But not entirely impossible,buy aion goldequipment chain armor, war clubs and shields, you can also enjoy the same as the single law-enforcement Star game. But even so, the hunting speed is still unsatisfactory, and only a reasonable distribution of magic, melee attacks and treatment, to ensure the safety of hunting. If you have peer-peer type human shields, hunting efficiency will be greatly enhanced. 2. Team / unit to cure the necessary star team in the role. Star healing as the special cure, even if its relatively low level, but also a relatively high level team to join and enjoy the fun of hunting team. In the team, usually with the benefit of the law enforcement can produce complementary co-star joint, thereby further consolidating its position as the main treatment. Star is the team as a necessary healing role, usually very busy so the role of popular, people often receive requests for team and mine. 3.PvP / fortress in the 1:1 case, the cure stars often show a tough side. Although not a cure for the resilience of strong star, and no opponent can suppress the lethality hypnosis skills or powerful, but the biggest advantage of cured star to use healing skills and adhere to their own to win the final moment. War in the fortress,usually as a comrade in the army back to recuperate for the task.aion moneyIn order to improve the treatment, cure must be equipped with cloth star with a higher spiritual power of the armor, so often become the targets to kill the number one star. In addition, in order to occupy the fortress, the powerful patron will be knocked down, the stars and in the surprise attack cure (Raid) is very busy in the same popularity. Chanter - versatile multi-talented star cure if a cure is to focus on the job, then the star is a law enforcement career to focus on the gain. As a generalist, law enforcement Star Star has cured more than hunting ability, and the mantra of the persistent In short, "what the players want to try it," law enforcement Star is a good choice. Alone in terms of capacity, of course, not as law enforcement the ability to star in a direction that focused on career. However, if you are confident that through comprehensive ability to make up for this flaw, I believe you should not choose for themselves the Chanter and regret. 2. Is not suitable for such style of players. Lack of patience, perseverance in overcoming their lack of players is not the best or do not choose the profession Chanter. Star players will choose law enforcement are often faced with no other career to compare different situations. Custodian of the characteristics of the versatile star, so that it is not better than pure damage output of mass destruction, Department of the occupation, in the treatment of the treatment system is not as simple role. Chanter its versatile features may accidentally become players despise it is the shortcomings. Therefore,cheap aion kinaall aspects of law enforcement capacities Star players are asking too much, probably not quite suitable for this career choice Chanter

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://knightonline.forumkk.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top